About Kazumi Senda
Looking after the people of New York, NY, Ms. Kazumi Senda currently practices at Soho Acupuncture Center. She is bilingual and speaks English as well as Japanese fluently. Her awareness of these different languages makes her accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds Ms. Senda received her master's degree in traditional oriental medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. A well-lettered individual, she believes in educating patients with all the information they need to make decisions about their health care. Being an acupuncturist, Ms. Senda understands that speedy relief is a highly valuable aspect of pain and mobility management and ensures that recuperation can be brought about quickly through her skilled therapeutic techniques. Her patients find comfort in knowing that her primary goal is to help them regain control so that they may live their lives pain-free.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Education and training
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Master's in Traditional Oriental Medicine
Awards and publications
- Licensed acupuncturist in Japan (Trident Sports College)
Kazumi Senda's office location
Soho Acupuncture Center
217 Centre St, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10013
Patient reviews for Kazumi Senda, LAc, MSTOM
Kazumi is one of the best acupuncturists I've ever known! She is kind, welcoming, knowledgeable, professional and skilled. I've been to her for years to fix my problems and maintain my body in good condition, and it amazingly works! You can trust her and sure will feel better afterwards. Highly recommend????
Kazumi gave me acupuncture and japanese massage. I came for treatment because on back and shoulder pain. After the treatment I felt super relaxed and pain was gone. Will definitely book with her again. She is very nice and gentle.
I feel like a new woman after seeing Jim and his uncle at Soho Accupuncture. Highly recommend for anyone looking to relieve neck and back pain!!
I have visited with Dr Senda weekly for a couple of months and the benefits are significant in terms of general well being as well as more specific pains like stiff neck or else that greatly improved. Dr Senda has more of a holistic approach and beside acupuncture also gives you very valuable advise on how to best treat your body. I Highly recommend Dr Senda without any reservations.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Acupuncture / Chinese Medicine Consultation
- Acupuncture / Chinese Medicine Follow Up
- Addiction Therapy
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Consultation
- Chinese Medicine Massage / Tui Na
- Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Functional Medicine Consultation
- KyoJung Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Acupuncturists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- Cigna Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Acupuncturists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Acupuncturists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Acupuncturists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Acupuncturists
- More Insurances