Kellen Berry, CRNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Ms. Kellen Berry is a warm and affable family nurse practitioner practicing at Brookwood Primary Care - Vestavia Hills. She serves the community of Vestavia, AL. Ms. Berry earned her bachelor’s degree from Troy University and her master’s in family nursing from the University of Alabama, Birmingham. Ms. Berry holds active memberships in the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the Central Alabama Nurse Practitioner Association, and the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing. Her areas of interest include acute care, annual physicals and examinations, chronic condition management, immunizations, and preventive care. Ms. Berry is very proactive and supportive and believes in delivering appropriate care to each patient. She concentrates on providing better healthcare and enhanced patient satisfaction.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Troy University (Bachelor's)
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Master's in Family Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Central Alabama Nurse Practitioner Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Awards and publications
- Cum Laude graduate from Troy University, Troy, AL
- Recipient of Chancellor’s Academic Scholarship