Kelley Catron, CRNP, DNP
Dr. Catron has been an instructor in the UAB School of Nursing since 2012. Prior to accepting this position, she worked as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, providing care to underserved women in the Birmingham area. She earned her DNP in April 2014, from UAB, with a focus on sexually transmitted disease education and awareness for children and adolescents.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Master's in Nursing
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
MiBella Wellness Center
3000 Meadow Lake Dr, Suite 101
Birmingham, AL 35242