Dr. Kenneth Reed, MD
Dr. Reed is a board certified dermatologist with over 25 years of clinical experience since graduating from the Harvard Medical School Residency Program in Dermatology. During his training at Harvard, Dr. Reed regularly saw patients at Children's Hospital, the Lahey Clinic, the Beth Israel Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and the Massachusetts General Hospital, and conducted research and authored several papers in the field of dermatology. He has had extensive training in laser medicine and cosmetic dermatology, and is a member of the New England Dermatology Society, the Society of Dermatological Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He is on staff at the South Shore Hospital and Jordan Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Jordan Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Harvard University, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- New England Dermatological Society
110 Long Pond Rd., Long Pond Medical Building Suite 202
Plymouth, MA 02360
500 Congress Street, Suite B-1, Crown Colony Medical Building
Quincy, MA 02169