Dr. Kerry Laursen, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Kerry Laursen strives to ensure that patients and their families stay healthy and maintain an active lifestyle. Her open communication style encourages trusting, long-lasting relationships that become partnerships in managing chronic conditions, such as diabetes and hypertension. She also enjoys helping patients achieve better health by focusing on prevention with a particular interest in weight management and women’s health. As a family medicine physician, Dr. Laursen is board-certified physician by both the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Medicine
- St. Joseph Medical Center (Internship)
- St. Joseph Medical Center (Residency)
Houston Methodist Primary Care - Sienna Plantation
8330 Hwy. 6, Suite 110
Missouri City, TX 77459