Dr. Kevin McMahon, MD
Dr. Kevin McMahon is an empathetic and dedicated orthopedic surgeon serving the Olney, MD community. Dr. McMahon is an alumnus of Georgetown University, where he earned his medical degree. He completed his internship at Tripler Army Medical Center and a residency in orthopedic surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Dr. McMahon continued his training by completing a fellowship at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Dr. McMahon is a part of Montgomery Medical Center Orthopedics. He is affiliated with MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Dr. McMahon’s medical experience is vast and impressive. Dr. McMahon sees patients for orthopedic consultations and follow ups as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. McMahon is fluent in English and Spanish. He conducts his appointments with the personalized care and attention that he would expect for his own family. ** The only Medicaid plans we accept: Straight Medicaid, Unitedhealthcare Community Plan, and Healthchoice - Medstar family choice.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Tripler Army Medical Center (Internship)
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (Fellowship)
MedStar Orthopaedics at Montgomery Medical Center
MedStar Montgomery Medical Center.
18109 Prince Philip Drive, Suite 325
Olney, MD 20832