Dr. Kevin Skole, MD
Kevin Skole is a trusted and reliable gastroenterologist serving the communities of Plainsboro Township and Dayton, NJ. Dr. Skole obtained his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University. He also completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at Temple University Hospital. He holds a bachelor's degree from Emory University. Dr. Skole is a part of Princeton Medicine. Dr. Skole is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Patients see Dr. Skole for a variety of reasons, including abdominal pains, biliary disease, colonoscopy, endoscopy, and obesity. Dr. Skole treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. He is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Emory University (Bachelor’s)
- Temple University Hospital (Internship)
- Temple University Hospital (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University Hospital (Residency)
5 Plainsboro Road, 3rd Floor, Suite 300
Plainsboro Township, NJ 08536
401 Ridge Road, Suite 6
Dayton, NJ 08810