Dr. Kevin Zacour, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Kevin Zacour is a trusted and reputable family physician and primary care doctor caring for the Fort Mill, SC community. Dr. Zacour obtained his medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He also completed his bachelor’s at Bowling Green State University. Dr. Zacour is a part of Piedmont Family Practice at Tega Cay and is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill. Dr. Zacour is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the Ohio Osteopathic Association. Dr. Zacour gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Piedmont Medical Center
Education and training
- Bowling Green State University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Awards and publications
- 2001-2007 Clinical Preceptor for Physician Assistant Programs • Gannon University & Lock Haven State University
- Clinical Preceptor for Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999-2007 Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor - LE.C,O.M.
- Education & Teaching Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine - Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998-2004
Piedmont Family Practice at Tega Cay
773 Stockbridge Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29708