Dr. Kristen Aloupis, DO
Dr. Aloupis is a board-certified Dermatologist with extensive experience in medical and cosmetic dermatology. She completed her undergraduate studies at Florida State University where she received her Bachelor of Science and subsequently received her medical degree and Master in Public Health at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Aloupis completed Family Practice residency at Broward General Medical Center-NSU in Fort Lauderdale, FL and became board certified in Family Practice March 2005. Dr. Aloupis then went on to complete her dermatology residency at Broward General Medical Center-NSU and became board certified in dermatology November of 2008. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, and the American Osteopathic Association. She is currently a physician on staff at Jupiter Medical Center. Dr. Aloupis, originally from Maine, has resided in Florida for over 25 years. She presently lives in Palm Beach Gardens with her husband Al, their daughter Ella, and their mastiff, Molly. Her hobbies include surfing, running, Pilates, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Jupiter Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Broward General Medical Center, Internship in Family Practice
- Broward General Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University
- Nova Southeastern University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
600 Heritage Drive, Suite 101
Jupiter, FL 33458