Dr. Kristyn Phelps, MD
Kristyn Phelps is a caring and dedicated internist serving the community of West Windsor, NJ. Dr. Phelps attended Temple University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her internship in internal medicine at Temple University Hospital. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Morristown Memorial Hospital. Dr. Phelps is a part of Princeton Medicine. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle. Dr. Phelps is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Temple University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine