About Dr. Kseniya Slobodyanyuk
A board-certified internist, Dr. Kseniya Slobodyanyuk works at Mount Sinai Doctors and caters to the local community of Brooklyn, NY. Her fluency in English, Spanish, and Russian allows her to build bonds and communicate effectively with the culturally diverse population of NY. Dr. Slobodyanyuk is an alumna of New York University, where she not only earned her medical degree but also completed her bachelor's degree. In order to supplement her medical training, she pursued a residency in internal medicine and a residency in anesthesiology at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Slobodyanyuk has a keen interest in research and has authored several journal articles. She takes a genuine interest in researching and educating herself on various new advancements in medicine, so her patients get the best and the most advanced treatment possible.
- Affinity Health Plan
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency in Anesthesiology
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- New York University (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Cheriyan T, Maier SP 2nd, Bianco K, Slobodyanyuk K, Rattenni RN, Lafage V, Schwab FJ, Lonner BS, Errico TJ. Efficacy of tranexamic acid on surgical bleeding in spine surgery: a meta-analysis. Spine J. 2015 Apr 1;15(4):752-61. doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2015.01.013. Epub 2015 Jan 21. PubMed PMID: 25617507
- Peters A, Verma K, Slobodyanyuk K, Cheriyan T, Hoelscher C, Schwab F, Lonner B, Huncke T, Lafage V, Errico T. Antifibrinolytics reduce blood loss in adult spinal deformity surgery: a prospective, randomized controlled trial. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2015 Apr 15;40(8):E443-9. doi: 10.1097/BRS.0000000000000799. PubMed PMID: 25868100
- Sevcikova, Ludmila; Slobodyanyuk, Kseniya; Argalasova-Sobotova, Lubica; Jurkovicova, Jana; Stefanikova, Zuzana; Treitl, Daniela; Liu, Ying Hua; Weitzman, Michael MD. “Maternal Smoking and Child Behavior in Slovakia.” International Journal of Mental Health. Spring 2011; 40(1): 92-103
- Slobodyanyuk K, Poorman CE, Smith JS, Protopsaltis TS, Hostin R, Bess S, Mundis GM Jr, Schwab FJ, Lafage V; International Spine Study Group. Clinical improvement through nonoperative treatment of adult spinal deformity: who is likely to benefit? Neurosurg Focus. 2014 May;36(5):E2. doi: 10.3171/2014.3.FOCUS1426. PubMed PMID: 24785484.
Dr. Kseniya Slobodyanyuk's office location
Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai Doctors Sheepshead Bay
1523 Voorhies Ave, 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Patient reviews for Dr. Kseniya Slobodyanyuk
Very kind and knowledgeable. Listened to all of my concerns and reassured me accordingly. Staff was friendly too.
Great staff in this office, professional and personable. Dr. Slobodyanyuk, listened and asked questions to get to know me as a new patient. She will now be my primary care doctor.
Dr. Slobodyanyuk is such a kind and thorough doctor. Between the office staff and Dr. Slobodyanyuk, this was easily the best doctor’s visit I have had.
Dr. S has been awesome every time I have seen her! When she gives you an appointment time, that’s what time you see her - no waiting for hours on end only to be rushed out of the office. She doesn’t rush you and listens to exactly what you are saying so she can give you the correct diagnosis. She is knowledgeable and pleasant. I have recommended her to a friend and I would recommend her to others as well.
Very nice && a great listener. Didnt rush me and made me feel at ease. Clean office. Receptionist was very friendly. Nurses were very friendly as well. Wish all my doctors visits went this well.
She is a great doctor
Loved it! Warm, compassionate, understanding. gave undivided attention.
The doctor was very concerned and caring and spent a lot of time trying to diagnosis my illness.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures