About Dr. Lance Lasner
Dr. Lance Lasner earned his MD from the Medical College of Pennsylvania then completed his internal medicine residency at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lasner went on to complete advanced fellowship training in gastroenterology at the prestigious Johns Hopkins University in Maryland and is board-certified in gastroenterology and hepatology through 2028. He’s been practicing in the area since 1997, and has served as president of northern Virginia’s largest outpatient endoscopy center for the past 10 years. The Northern Virginia Center for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy has 20 doctors. He is the recipient of the Patient’s Choice Most Compassionate Doctor Award 5 years in a row. Dr. Lasner is compassionate, extroverted and joyful about helping people distressed by digestive disorders. Dr. Lasner was born in a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA. In his spare time, he takes great pride in mentoring medical students and residents, the next generation of GI physicians.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
Dr. Lance Lasner's office location
Northern Virginia Gastroenterology P.C.
6211 Centreville Road, Suite 500
Centreville, VA 20121
Patient reviews for Dr. Lance Lasner
Dr. Lasner has great bed side manners when speaking to his clients and addressing their concerns. We discussed multiple options and took my opinion into consideration.
He was very informative and helped me to understand everything I needed to do.
Great initial meeting, listened to my cares and concerns, answered all my questions and scheduled an exam the following week.
He was very sweet and has amazing bedside manner. The ladies in the front office treated me remarkably well.
Great service *****
Dr. Lasner was very kind & coureous, took time to listen to all my concerns. Office staff was also amazing.
Awesome office (Dr & staff).
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances