About Latoya Wright
Latoya is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner who joined the practice in 2019. She obtained her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) at Lehman College and her Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) at Long Island University Brooklyn, specializing in Family Health. She is board certified with the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Previously, Latoya was a Registered Nurse at Mount Sinai Medical Center on their Labor & Delivery Unit. When not in the office, Latoya loves reading, listening to music, watching Korean and Japanese drama plus spending quality time with her family, friends and traveling.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Long Island University, Master's in Family Nursing
Latoya Wright's office location
Every Woman Wellness
1375 Broadway, Suite 506
New York, NY 10018
Patient reviews for Latoya Wright, FNP, MSN, RN
I love this office. They are great, quick and always willing to answer all 1,000 of my questions.
I was seen immediately after check-in. Latoya was extremely professional. She answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable. I would recommend her to everyone I know.
Very efficient and simple.
Great visit as always. Very gentle, described services and answered my questions, made suggestions for alternatives.
I thought it was great for my first time. Latoya made me feel comfortable and the exam was quick.
I came for an acute visit because I have experienced on going symptoms. The whole staff was friendly and the NP and her assistant have been making me feel safe coming in. I have been a patient for a few years now and I will keep coming back.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances