About Dr. Lawrence Clarke
Dr. Lawrence Clarke, MD is a Board Certified ENT. He attended Medical School at the University of Teas, Southwestern. He completed his Residency in Otolaryngology at University of Texas, San Antonio. He's a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the Texas Medical Association, the Harris County Medical Society, and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. He always welcomes new patients!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor's)
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Awards and publications
- Texas Medical Association Research in Otolaryngology: 1986 First Place Winner for "Quantization of Pneumatic Otoscopy"
- Current Concepts in Otolaryngology: 1986 Third Place Winner for Preliminary Results of "Quantization of Pneumatic Otoscopy"
Dr. Lawrence Clarke's office location
Lawrence R. Clarke, MD
3801 Vista Rd., Suite 400
Pasadena, TX 77504
Patient reviews for Dr. Lawrence Clarke
I don’t mind having to wait, as the dr spent time with me didn’t rush me. Explained everything and the test results and even took the time to listen to other concerns in case they might be relevant. All in all he’s a great dr.
Very informative visit to help resolve my ear issue. Listen to my description of the problem and immediately implemented corrective measures.
need to reduce the waiting time.
Very pleased. Nice doc and no wait.
I love this doctor and his staff..like family.
I have received full attention and taken care of my problemss
Great initial visit. Thankful that he does a blood draw allergy test rather than the old standard prick test. Now hopefully when I go to my followup we will start on the shots. Great visit.
Loved this place! Dr. Clarke was awesome answered all of my questions and the staff might I say were delightful . I would definitely recommend him to everyone!
My problem was taken care of very efficiently
Dr Lawrence and his office staff were all very friendly and professional. He explained my test results well and answered all my questions. It was a pleasant experience and I would recommend him, as my brother in law highly recommended him to me. Lloyd J.
It was great and friendly staff..ill keep..oimg
Went to this doctor for a poor hearing problem. The doctor confirmed I did have a hearing issue. However, he continued to mumble and speak quietly the entire visit despite me asking on multiple occasions for him to repeat what he had said. Best guess he said come back in a year - that won't be happening!
He is very efficient and knowledgeable l got so much extra info and although I am not feeling better yet I now know that there are options that can help. Great Doctor. Thank you
Dr. Clark and his staff are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Very friendly and helpful. Dr. Clark takes the time to find out about your illness and explains everything that he does. He answers all questions and makes the time to discuss any concerns and treatments. I would highly recommend Dr. Clark to anyone with any ENT problems.
Got the help I was seeking
Great!. As always, very competent.
He was a nice guy and was professional, but not too personable.
The staff was very friendly and the doctor was prompt and very thorough.
Professional and very kind doctor!
Very well pleased with my visit.
Dr. Clarke is efficient and is very good at explaining the problem. Always a pleasant visit.
Dr.Clarke is very professional and listens to his patients.
Thorough, explains procedures, lists options & values your input.
They did not receive the forms I filled out online
I feel very fortunate that I was referred to him. I am confident that he will be able to help me arrive at the best possible outcome.
I found him to be very thorough and eager to get to the root of the problem.
Went very well.
Very professional and courteous
Very nice doctor
Quick and thorough
He is a caring, thorough, & incredibly gifted doctor. I was scared to have surgery, but he & his staff made the experience (including the follow-up) as good as I think it could be!
He was very nice and helpful...
I liked the Dr. professiionalism very much. He explained that he had a couple emergencies and that was the reason he was running late. But the over haul visit was very good.
He is an excellent Dr. And he will take time to listen to you about your sick. He his concern. Not like most doctors now .
The wait was because he was extremely busy and thorough... I mentioned to him the efficientcy of Zocdoc.com... Thank You so much... I have recommended the your site to friends and associates... I let the Physician know ur great service.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances