Dr. Leon Chen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Leon Chen is a concerned and interested ear, nose & throat doctor serving the community of Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Chen attended medical school at the Tulane University. He completed his internship in general surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center and residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of California in Berkeley. Dr. Chen is a physician at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. Dr. Chen is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. Please note: Dr. Chen treats patients 4 years old and older!
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - Tulane University, Doctor of Medicine
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor’s)
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
802 64th Street, Ste 3A-E
Brooklyn, NY 11220