Dr. Linda L. Motsch, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time to finish filing out paperwork if you are a new patient. *We require 24 hours notice for cancellations with no penalty. Dr. Linda Motsch is a diligent and friendly family physician and primary care doctor caring for the Glendale, AZ community. Dr. Motsch attended the University of Washington where she received her medical degree. Dr. Motsch completed her family medicine internship and residency at the Phoenix Baptist Hospital in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Motsch is affiliated with the Arrowhead Hospital in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Motsch is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Arizona Academy of Family Physicians, and the Arizona Medical Association. Dr. Motsch is certified in basic life support, advanced cardiac life support, and neonatal advanced life support. She conducts her appointments with the personalized care and attention that she would expect for her own family. Outside of her practice, Dr. Motsch enjoys spending time with family, travelling, cooking, hiking, and reading.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Arrowhead Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Washington, Doctor of Medicine
- Montana State University, Bozeman (Bachelor’s)
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Internship in Family Medicine
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Arizona Academy of Family Physicians
- Arizona Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Resident Activities 1993-1996: Code Committee, Patient Education Task Force and Patient Education Task Force, Volunteer medical care at Westwood Elementary School.
- Certified in Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- Preceptor for Family Medicine residents at Phoenix Baptist Family Medicine Center
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Abrazo Medical Group Union Hills
18185 N. 83rd Ave, Bldg D Suite 107
Glendale, AZ 85308