Dr. Lisa Brunengraber, MD
My focus is general obstetrics and gynecology. Having trained at a strong academic institution, my goal is to give patients the best care possible. I look forward to sitting with patients and discussing their problems and concerns. I hope to develop a partnership for future care and preventive medicine. Dr. Brunengraber received her bachelor's degree in Biology, as well as her M.D. Degree, from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She is a member of Phi Delta Epsilon. During medical school, she completed a fellowship in the National Institutes of Health's Clinical Research Training Program in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Brunengraber completed her OB/GYN residency at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, receiving distinction for a research grant award and her subsequent prize-winning research on uterine fibroids. She is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital/Prentice Women's Hospital, as a health system clinician of obstetrics and gynecology. She joined the practice in 2014.
- American Republic Insurance Company
Education and training
- Duke University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Case Western Reserve University, Doctor of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health (Fellowship)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Bedaiwy MA, Abdelaleem MA, Hussein M, Mousa N, Brunengraber LN, Casper RF. Hormonal, follicular and endometrial dynamics in letrozole-treated versus natural cycles in patients undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2011 Jun 21;9:83.
- Brunengraber LN, Robinson AV, Chwals WJ. Relationship of serum C-reactive protein and blood glucose levels with injury severity and patient morbidity in a pediatric trauma population. J Pediatr Surg. 2009 May;44(5):992-6.
- Brunengraber LN, Turner M, Lee CC, Stratton P. Bilateral areolar lesions in a patient with acute cutaneous graft-vs-host disease. Arch Dermatol. 2011 Apr;147(4):509- 11.
- Kinman RP, Kasumov T, Jobbins KA, Thomas KR, Adams JE, Brunengraber LN, Kutz G, Brewer WU, Roe CR, Brunengraber H. Parenteral and enteral metabolism of anaplerotic triheptanoin in normal rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 291: E860-6, 2006.
Northwestern Women's Health Associates S.C.
680 N Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60611