Dr. Lisa Holtz, MD
A physician specializing in pediatrics and pediatric critical care medicine, Dr. Holtz works at Geisinger Pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from the University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine St. Augustine, Trinidad. She then moved to the United States, where she completed a residency in pediatrics at Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Holtz is fellowship-trained in pediatric critical care medicine at the University Hospitals of Cleveland. She is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Holtz is affable and reassuring during her consultations with kids and their parents. She is practical and positive in approach and concerned not only about the patient’s disease and healing, but also their overall well-being.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (Pediatrics)
Education and training
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine St. Augustine, Trinidad, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Geisinger Medical Center
100 N Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822
Geisinger Community Medical Center
1800 Mulberry St
Scranton, PA 18510