Dr. Lonny Nodelman, DPM, AACFAS
Dr. Lonny Nodelman is associated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital, and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital and is a graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, where he was honored his medical degree, followed by a residency at Cambridge Health Alliance, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School. Dr. Nodelman proudly looks after the community of Northern Virginia. He is a member of many medical societies including the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association. Dr. Lonny Nodelman has many publications on topics in his medical domain, including endoscopic tendon repair and rare tumors of the ankle. Dr. Lonny Nodelman communicates with his patients with clarity and ensures they have all the information they need to make the right treatment choices. He is flexible in working with the changing trends in medicine and in the healthcare market. He takes a genuine interest in researching and updating himself on various new advancements, so his patients get the best and the most advanced treatment possible. Dr. Nodelman's interests include bunion surgery, ankle ligament reconstruction, minimally invasive ankle joint arthroscopy, and flatfoot reconstruction.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
Education and training
- Harvard University, Cambridge Health Alliance, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Nodelman L and Theodoulou MH. “Endoscopic Repair of a Subluxing Peroneal Tendon Complex”. Foot & Ankle Studies. 2017; 1(1): 1004.
- Nodelman, Lonny O., Tyler J. Silverman, and Michael H. Theodoulou. "Neural Fibrolipoma Of The Ankle: A Case Report And Review Of The Literature". The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery 2016; 55(5): 1063-1066
3020 Hamaker Ct, Suite 201
Fairfax, VA 22031