About Dr. Louise-Nicole Moulin
Dr. Louis-Nicole Moulin graduated from Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie. Dr. Louis-Nicole Moulin later completed her residency in Otolaryngology at Montefiore Medical center. Dr. Moulin also completed her internship in General Surgery at Cabrini Medical Center. Dr. Moulin is currently practicing in New York, NY and specializes in Otolaryngology and General Practice. Dr. Moulin has been practicing for 42 years. **PLEASE INCLUDE MEMBER ID #**
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Faculté de Médecine de Sorbonne Université
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Cabrini Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
Dr. Louise-Nicole Moulin's office location
Dr. Louise-Nicole Moulin - MD
210 E 47th St, #1C
New York, NY 10017
Patient reviews for Dr. Louise-Nicole Moulin
Dr Moulin was very kind, and professional at the same time. She took the time to listen before recommending a cost-effective solution. Her secretary was also very helpful. My wait time was less than ten minutes. Highly recommend!
The best ENT
Very professional and kind
Dr. Moulin made me feel comfortable and she is very knowledgeable.
My visit at Dr. Moulin was excellent from beginning to end. Dr. Moulin took her time hear and understand my problem I was experiencing and ensure her office gets me schedule for a full audio test without paying extra out of pocket.
Dr. Moulin was awesome. I did not have to wait at all. And she spoke to me in terms I could easily understand.
The best ENT in NYC
Dr. Moulin is the only Dr. that would actually listen to me, and prescribe a course of action to help get me well. I wasted a lot of time, and money with other Doctors, and an ER before seeing her. She immediately pinpointed the problem. Thank you!!
Docteur Moulin a été très gentille et compréhensive. Le traitement qu'elle m'a donné s'est avéré efficace! Je recommande
Extremely professional I warmly recommend Dr Moulin
She was wonderful and explained in detail.
Wonderful, patient, just amazing. Highly recommend.
Great, she figured out why sudden case of vertigo started, with like 3 questions.
She was very nice and efficient and knew what my issue was
She was very friendly and answered all my questions.
Take the tome to speak with you, and extrem kindness !
She was very kind, my sinuses are getting better :)
Very caring and knowledegable
One of the most pleasant doctors I've ever dealt with.
Dr. Moulin was awesome... I can't say enough about her knowledge and care. And I will continue to see her when needed.
She was thorough, professional, and took her time explaining things to me. The office staff was pleasant as well.
She is great!
Awsome Doctor and Awsome team
Dr Moulin was better than I could wish, she was really professional and explained every details about what was wrong. She even drew what was happening in my auditory canal! I recommend her without hesitation
Dr. Moulin was great. She she got right to the point and gave me lots of information! Would absolutely go back for another appointment.
Excellent all around - that's how doctors should be
Dr. Moulin listens, and is interested in getting to the root of the problem.
Dr. Moulin was great. She is very professional, provided all the information and I was instantly calm. She also has a good sense of humor. The location couldn't be better. The only issue was having to wait about 30 minutes and the a/c was not working too well, so it was quite hot.
Good experience. Very knowledgable doctors. Highly recommend.
Very nice doctor
Dr. Moulin was very knowledgeable and made you feel comfortable. I would recommend her.
Dr. Moulin is great. I had not had my vocal chords checked in 15 years, she made me feel very comfortable and gave valuable advice.
Friendly and knowledgeable.
very homely office, friendly and helpful receptionist. highly recommend
Excellent! I will definitely come back!
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances