Dr. Lynda Visher-West, DO
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Visher received her undergraduate degree from DePauw University. She then received her master's degree in nutrition from Columbia University in New York City. Her medical degree, internship, and residency training was completed at Oklahoma State University. Dr. Visher is board certified and has been practicing otolaryngology for over 20 years. She treats her patients in a caring and compassionate matter.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Oklahoma State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State University (Residency)
- Dallas Academy of Otolaryngology
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dr. Visher-West is board certified by the American Osteopathic Association in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Sleep Medicine.
- Texas Medical Association
Ear Nose & Throat Care, a Professional Association
2448 West Illinois Avenue
Dallas, TX 75233