About Dr. Lynda Visher-West
Dr. Visher received her undergraduate degree from DePauw University. She then received her master's degree in nutrition from Columbia University in New York City. Her medical degree, internship, and residency training was completed at Oklahoma State University. Dr. Visher is board certified and has been practicing otolaryngology for over 20 years. She treats her patients in a caring and compassionate matter.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Oklahoma State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State University (Residency)
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas Academy of Otolaryngology
- Dr. Visher-West is board certified by the American Osteopathic Association in Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Lynda Visher-West's office location
Ear Nose & Throat Care, a Professional Association
2448 West Illinois Avenue
Dallas, TX 75233
Patient reviews for Dr. Lynda Visher-West
The provider felt like a salamander, quickly darting in and out of the exam room. I did not get to provide a good History and Physical as she wanted look at me soon after she was in the room. I was prescribed a compounded medication which I could have created at home, simply an antibiotic ointment and a saline solution combined.
Great. Highly Recommend.
This was my first visit and so far, I have no complaints. Very nice.
Don’t be put off by the location of Dr West s office.. Make the drive, it will be worth it. After seeing all of the D Magazine’s “ Dallas Best ENT” that told me there was nothing wrong with me, Dr West listened to me and believed me.. She ran tests that confirmed my conditions and now I am on a regime to wellness !!!!
Great and caring doctor. Recommended.
Doctor Visher and her staff are awesome, there was little to no wait upon arrival I was quickly taken care of. Doctor Visher was very professional, and thorough when explaining things, but best of all she and her staff truly listened in order to better understand and provide a solution for my problem. Thank you!
Me proveyeron un buen servicio, espero que el tratamiento me ayude con mi problema, gracias.
Dr Visher-West is candid yet professional. She seems to be more of a long term than quick fix which I greatly appreciated.
Dr. Visher-West was kind, patient and caring. She's very sweet and genuine. She truly has the patient's best interest at heart.
I walked in not knowing what to expect, because all I knew was that everything was spinning and I wanted it to stop. I was able to come in the same day I made the appointment, which was awesome. The staff was very courteous and I waited maybe 4 minutes before I was called. They gave me a few tests and were able to determine the problem and set me up for success on fixing it! Overall a great visit.
muy amable y excelente doctora
Dr. Visher-West was thorough and very friendly! I would definitely come back and recommend to a friend. The area is a bit off putting, but the service was so fast and great that the convenience outweighs any cons.
I was in and out of the office in less than an hour, was very thoroughly examined and had a diagnosis, explanation and treatment plan that all made very good sense to me. She asked that I follow up to make sure I am feeling better and that her abnormal findings are resolving.
She was patient with all my questions. She gave me a diagnosis right away and will do a follow visit in a month to make sure my ear has healed and her diagnosis was correct. Couldn't ask for any more at this point.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances