Dr. Lynn Klus, MD
If you're scheduling for a birth control implant, please be advised that the office may have to schedule you for a follow-up before the device can be implanted. Dr. Lynn Klus was awarded her medical degree at Indiana University. She has a thorough training experience that includes a residency and an internship from Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Patients see her for various reasons, including birth control, sexually transmitted diseases, fibroids, osteoporosis, and postmenopausal bleeding. Dr. Klus sees patients at IU Health Physicians Women's Health and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Carmel Hospital and Indiana University Health, North Hospital. She looks after the community of Carmel, IN, and practices obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Klus enjoys sharing her love for healthy living with her patients to inspire them to reach their full potential towards better health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Indiana University Health, North Hospital
- Saint Vincent Carmel Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Internship)
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Indiana University, Doctor of Medicine
IU Health Physicians Women's Health
11725 N Illinois, St #245
Carmel, IN 46032