Dr. M. Theresa Carlini, MD
Theresa Carlini is a patient and compassionate physiatrist serving her patients in Woodbridge and Lorton, VA. Dr. Carlini is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Dr. Carlini is currently practicing at MedStar Orthopaedic Institute alongside her talented cohorts. She performs physical medicine and rehab consultations and welcomes patients to her practice who are experiencing back problems and sports injuries, among others. Dr. Carlini earned her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She then completed her internship in general surgery at Washington Hospital Center. Later, she completed her residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at George Washington University Medical Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- The George Washington University Medical Center, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship in General Surgery
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
MedStar Orthopaedic Institute
9455 Lorton Market Street, Suite 200
Lorton, VA 22079