Dr. Madhavi Challagulla, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Madhavi Challagulla is an attentive and qualified internist serving the community of Wilmington, MA. She obtained her medical degree from Andhra Medical College. She completed her internship in internal medicine at St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem and residency in internal medicine at Umass Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Challagulla is a part of HHMA Wilmington and is affiliated with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Melrose, MA. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Challagulla speaks English, Hindi, and Telugu fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Andhra Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- St. Luke's Hospital, Bethlehem, Internship in Internal Medicine
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Tufts MC Community Care-Reading Primary Care
66 Concord Street, Suite L
Wilmington, MA 01887