Dr. Maria Menucci, MD
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. Maria Menucci is a competent and diligent endocrinologist serving the communities of Silver Spring and Camp Springs, MD. Dr. Menucci attended Universidad Nacional de Córdoba Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins University. She also completed her fellowship in endocrinology at Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Menucci is a part of AMG Endocrinology. She is board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Patients see Dr. Menucci for a variety of reasons, including endocrinology consultations. Because Dr. Menucci is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Dr. Menucci is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC. She is a member of the Endocrine Society. Dr. Menucci is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins University, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Universidad Nacional de Córdoba Facultad de Ciencias Médicas
- Washington Hospital Center, Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Endocrine Society
8807 Colesville Road, 5th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
5801 Allentown Road, Suite 500
Camp Springs, MD 20746