Dr. Mario Pelletier, MD
Mario Pelletier, MD, is a dedicated and experienced internist. Dr. Pelletier is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He earned his medical degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He completed his internship at North General Hospital, residency at Wayne State University, and fellowship at Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Pelletier is fluent in Spanish. Dr. Pelletier prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Doctor of Medicine
- North General Hospital (Internship)
- Wayne State University (Residency)
Holy Name Medical Partners- WNY
6003 Monroe Place, Suite 1A
West New York, NJ 07093