Dr. Mark Kot, MD
Urgent Care Specialist
Mark R. Kot M.D. attended Georgetown University, and graduated with Phi Beta Kappa and Cum Laude honors, and a B.S. degree in Biology. After graduating from University of Virginia School of Medicine, Mark had his post doctorate training at Lenox Hill Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center in NYC, followed by 13 years of Emergency Medicine on Eastern Long Island. He is board certified in Urgent Care Medicine and started his private practice, Southampton Urgent Medical Care, P.C. in 2003.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urgent Care Specialist
- American Board Urgent Care Medicine
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- Georgetown University (Bachelor’s)
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - University of Virginia, Doctor of Medicine
Southampton Urgent Medical Care, PC
609 Hampton Rd
Southampton, NY 11968