Dr. Mark Meyer, MD
Dr. Meyer graduated from Haverford College with a Bachelor of Science, High Honors, in cellular and molecular biology, Phi Beta Kappa. He attended the Yale University School of Medicine, where he also completed a categorical residency in Internal Medicine, served for one year as an Emergency Department attending physician, and held the title of Clinical Instructor in the Department of Surgery. During this time, Dr. Meyer obtained a J.D. from the Yale Law School, concentrating on medical ethics, scientific research law, and FDA law. He then completed a fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he obtained Level 3 Nuclear Cardiology training.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
Education and training
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale University (Internship)
- Yale University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- New York State Medical Society
- American College of Cardiology
Awards and publications
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors, Cardiovascular Diseases, 2017, 2018
- M. Santer, E. Bennet-Guerrero…M. Meyer…et al. “Base changes at position 792 of E. coli 16S rRNA affect assembly of 70S ribosomes.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 1990; 87:3700-3704.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors, NYC Metro Area, Cardiovascular Diseases, 2017, 2018
Mark L. Meyer, M.D., F.A.C.P, F.A.C.C.
110 East 59th Street, Suit 9A
New York, NY 10022