Dr. Mark Tamarin, MD
He earned his medical degree in 1980 and completed internal medicine and general surgery internships at the University California Irvine and VA Long Beach. He completed his residency at the University of California Irvine, where he also served as chief resident. He has been in private practice since 1987. Dr. Tamarin is board certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is involved in professional societies including, the American Urological Association, the California Medical Association, the California Urological Society, Los Angeles County Medical Society, the American Medical Association, and the American Association of Clinical Urologists.
- Accountable Health Plan of Ohio
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- Veterans Affairs Long Beach Healthcare System, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Internship in General Surgery
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Urology
- American Urological Association
- American Urological Association, Western Section
- California Urological Association
Dr. Mark Tamarin's office locations
Mark W. Tamarin MD Inc
8540 S Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 1111
Westchester, CA 90045
Mark W. Tamarin MD Inc
22617 Hawthorne Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505
Patient reviews for Dr. Mark Tamarin
Very thorough. Answered all my questions. Provided many options. Set up additional visits. Provided number to call 24:7!with any issues. Awesome. Professional. Instant comfort level
I really appreciate him attention and knowledge!
It was very relaxed and conducted in a knowledgeable and friendly way. I am very pleased with Tamarin's jovial personality. Also his staff is friendly surrounded by a neat and well groomed environment.
Great bedside manor..great uroligist..he's not even in MY NETWORK...BUT!I prefer to go to Dr. Tamarin..helped A couple of my family members besides myself..
I grew up in the country with a.ountry doctor tha always had time for you I got the feeling this doctor had time and cared. The staff was outstanding!!!!!!!!
Mark was extremely friendly and informative.
His jokes scared my wife a little, my wife is alway very shy, though.
The most caring doctor I have ever seen. Makes time to call his patients, spends time understanding their medical history and does not get bothered by endless questions. Truly cares about patients, very knowledgeable in fields other than his specialty. Plus his whole staff is kind, caring and on it! Definite recommendation!
Very thorough and professional over 30 years in his field he knows what he's doing and that's why I chose him as my doctor
Dr. Tamarin was a very kind physician. He was very thorough, and I would visit him again.
Excelente doctor . Me explico muy bien todo.
Oustanding and very professional.
Good bedside manner. Very professional.
Very friendly and thoughtful. Lovely staff.
Stay away from him! Terrible treatment from him !
I enjoyed my time with the doctor. He read my personality well and made things easy to understand. He even took out the whiteboard and marker to give me a lesson! Overall I enjoyed my time, the office was busy and it would have been nice to have been seen at my scheduled appt slot. Otherwise good!
It was my first time meeting with an urologist, so it was good. I'll have to see him several more times. So I'm glad I went on this site.
Straight and to the point. Good doc
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances