Dr. Mark Warren, DPM
Dr. Mark G. Warren is an honors graduate of the William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. He is a native of Michigan and after completing his residency in Flint, Michigan, he relocated to Palm Beach County, Florida. Dr. Warren is Board Certified in foot and ankle surgery and also is a Board Certified wound care specialist. He is Chairman of the Podiatry Committee at Delray Medical Center. He is also guest faculty at the Charles Schmidt College of Medicine in Boca Raton, Florida and adjunct faculty at Barry University College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Warren has been practicing more than 35 years and currently has two convenient locations in Boynton Beach and Delray Beach. He is on staff at Delray Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital and Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Warren is a clinician at the Delray Wound Care Center. He has been an instructor in both laser surgery and wound care. In his spare time, Dr. Warren enjoys spending time with his wife, JoAnn Warren (L.M.T. and Certified Iyengar Yoga Instructor) and fishing, sailing, weight training, yoga, meditation and bicycling.
- Advantage Health
- Delray Medical Center
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Education and training
- Flint General Hospital (Residency)
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Academy of Wound Management
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine And Surgery
Awards and publications
- Journal of Podiatric Medicine.
- U.S. Patent “Surgical Bone Marking Device”.
- “Osteochondroma of the First Metatarsal Bone”.
Mark G. Warren DPM
1325 S Congress Ave, Suite 108
Boynton Beach, FL 33426