Dr. Mark Yagan, MD
Pulmonologist, Primary Care Doctor, Critical Care Specialist, Internist
Mark Yagan is a considerate and qualified internist, primary care doctor, pulmonologist, and critical care specialist serving the community of Kansas City and Lee's Summit in MO and Overland Park in KS. Dr. Yagan attended the University of Missouri, Kansas City, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship in medicine at the same institution. He then completed both his residency in medicine and fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at Truman Medical Centers. Dr. Yagan is a part of Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants and is board certified in critical care medicine and pulmonary disease.Dr. Yagan believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health. Dr. Yagan is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Critical Care Specialist
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Missouri, Kansas City, Doctor of Medicine
- Truman Medical Centers, Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Truman Medical Centers, Residency in Medicine
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Internship in Medicine
Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants
4321 Washington Street, #6000
Kansas City, MO 64111