Dr. Matthew Bashover, OD
Awarded one of America's Top Optometrists for 2010 by The Consumers Research Council, Dr. Bashover provides quality eye care for patients in the Dallas and Arlington area. A certified therapeutic and glaucoma licensed optometrist, Dr. Bashover provides treatments for dry eyes, allergic eyes, glaucoma, eye abrasions, and eye infections, and specialty contact lens fittings. Dr. Bashover is known for the individualized attention and compassionate nature. He is an active member of several association and professional seminars, including the Dallas County Optometric Association, which keeps him up-to-date on the latest procedures and technology. When he is not working, Dr. Bashover enjoys spending time with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Adelphi University (Bachelor's)
- University of Houston
- University of Houston (Ocular Therapeutics and Glaucoma Treatment)
- American Optometric Association
- Texas Optometric Association
Awards and publications
- America's Top Optometrists for 2010 by The Consumers' Research Council
624 Lincoln Square
Arlington, TX 76011