Matthew Gilkey, NP
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
Matthew Gilkey is a dedicated and diligent nurse practitioner specializing in family nursing caring for the Tucson, AZ community. Mr. Gilkey attended the University of Phoenix, where he earned his master's in family nursing. Mr. Gilkey is a part of Carondelet Medical Group and is affiliated with Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tucson, AZ. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Southern Arizona Advanced Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Society. Mr. Gilkey believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health. During his consultations, he fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital
Education and training
- Grand Canyon University (Bachelor’s)
- Rio Salado College (Associate’s)
- University of Phoenix, Master's in Family Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Southern Arizona Advanced Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Society
Carondelet Medical Group
5605 E River Rd, Suite 219
Tucson, AZ 85750