Dr. Matthew Hirsch, MD
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Matthew Hirsch is a diligent and reputable facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon and ear, nose and throat doctor serving the New York City, NY area. Dr. Hirsch attended Drexel University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship in general surgery and residency in otolaryngology, head, and neck surgery at the University of Louisville. He further completed his fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. He also holds a bachelor's degree from Franklin & Marshall College. Dr. Hirsch is a part of NYEE of Mount Sinai Department of Otolaryngology. Dr. Hirsch is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is affiliated with the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai in New York, NY. His clinical interests include skin cancer and post-surgical reconstruction, rhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction, chronic sinusitis, cranioplasty, and eyelid surgery. Because Dr. Hirsch is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Patients trust Dr. Hirsch’s expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- University of Louisville, Internship in General Surgery
- Franklin & Marshall College (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Louisville, Residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
- Dr. Hirsch received the Cohen Award, division of otolaryngology by University of Louisville.
- He also received the Robert Mueller Summer Award by Franklin and Marshall College.
NYEE of Mount Sinai Department of Otolaryngology
310 East 14th Street, 6th Floor North
New York, NY 10003