Michael Evans, NP
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
***Please note that Michael Evans only sees patients ages 18 or older.*** Based in Paso Robles, CA, Mr. Michael Evans works at FCPP Family Health Paso Robles. Mr. Evans earned his master’s in nursing from California State University, Bakersfield and obtained his bachelor’s from California State University, Fresno. Mr. Evans also received a master’s in human behavior from California State University, Dominguez Hills. He was voted as the top nurse in Paso Robles by the International Nurses Association. As a dedicated family nurse practitioner, he is committed to providing quality and comprehensive medical care. Mr. Evans is specially trained to address a broad range of medical conditions and places a high priority on preventive care, wellness strategies, and health education.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- California State University, Bakersfield, Master's in Nursing
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Master's in Human Behavior
- California State University, Fresno (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Top Nurse in Paso Robles by the International Nurses Association
FCPP Family Health Paso Robles
2727 Buena Vista Drive, Suite 201
Paso Robles, CA 93446