Dr. Michael Resnick, MD, FACOG
Dr. Michael Resnick is an experienced and dependable OB-GYN in Robbinsville, NJ. Dr. Resnick obtained his medical degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. He then completed both his internship and residency at Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center. Dr. Resnick is a part of Comprehensive OB/GYN Care of Princeton and is affiliated with the University Medical Center at Princeton in NJ. He is also board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. His areas of special interest include abnormal pap smears, cryosurgery, ultrasound, gynecologic endocrinology, and colposcopy. Dr. Resnick is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center (Internship)
- Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Rochester (Bachelor's)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Comprehensive OB/GYN Care of Princeton
1 Union Street, Suite 106
Robbinsville, NJ 08691