Dr. Michelle Aliotta, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Michelle Aliotta is a caring and considerate family physician serving the community of San Antonio, TX. Dr. Aliotta attended Drexel University, where she received her medical degree. She completed her residency in family practice at Valley Baptist Medical Center. She also holds a master’s degree in physiology from Georgetown University. Dr. Aliotta is a part of MedFirst Primary Care. She is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, TX. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Aliotta is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Boston University (Bachelor’s)
- Georgetown University, Master’s in Physiology
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Valley Baptist Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
Awards and publications
- Graduated Cum Laude from Boston University, 2004
- Valley Morning Star Reader’s Choice Best Family Doctor, 2013