About Dr. Monique Barbour
Greetings from Dr. Barbour, a board certified ophthalmologist offering services of general eye care like consultations for glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy, aesthetic procedures like botox, hair removal and fillers and a retail optical space with the most fashionable eyewear and contact lenses.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Glaucoma Specialist
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Howard University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Georgetown University, Fellowship in Glaucoma
- University of Southern California, Internship in General Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Creole (Haitian)
Dr. Monique Barbour's office locations
Clear Vue Laser Eye Center
170 S Barfield Hwy, 104
Pahokee, FL 33467
Clear Vue Laser Eye Center
7657 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33467
Patient reviews for Dr. Monique Barbour
All of the support staff were very good. Dr. Barbour is very thorough and kind!
Well I called 2 to confirm insurance. They said it was accepted. Then we get there 30 mins early check in and 20 mins later the assistant tells me that the dr is leaving and they have to reschedule. So I wasted 2 hours of my day to not be seen.
Dr Barbour was extremely professional and very nice. Had a wonderful “ bed side manner” talked very option out with me as how to fix my eye ailment. I forgot to mention genuine... probably the best part. ;)
I love this place a great staff an awesome doctor
Doctor is very rude and dry , does not make you feel comfortable . Unprofessional staff took over a month to receive my glasses , every time I called I kept getting different stories on the update of my glasses! It was ridiculous , I even took my mother there and she aboustely hated it on the first appointment . Also , the place inside the office where you get the glasses from the people that work at the desk forces you into getting cheaper glasses . Every time you pick up something that is on the pricey side they will tell that it is expensive and recommend you to the cheap section where there are cheaper glasses . It’s kinda like they don’t won’t you to get a expensive item , pretty sure it has something to do with billing the insurance company !.
Very short wait time. Staff and doctor were professional and pleasant.
I booked my appointment through the Zocdoc application and I was sent a confirmation email of my appointment the next morning. However, when I got to my appointment, they seemed to have not had my appointment in their system but they were still able to get me seen, front desk staff was very professional and kind as well as the Doctor. My experience in Dr. Barbour's office was excellent.
Excellent Dr. And the employer.
Very professional, very pleasant, answered all questions, very thorough.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances