Dr. Myrna Boneta, MD
Myrna Boneta is a detail-oriented and trusted pediatrician serving the community of Tampa, FL. Dr. Boneta attended Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency and internship in pediatrics at Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Boneta is a part of BayCare Medical Group and is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association. She is fluent in English and Spanish. Dr. Boneta is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in Pediatrics
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- College of Mount Saint Vincent (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
BayCare Medical Group
10330 North Dale Mabry Highway, Suite 190
Tampa, FL 33618