Dr. Nancy Magsino, MD, FACOG
My goal as a health care provider for female patients, particularly, is to provide quality, personal, and efficient care and attention to the different physical and concomitant emotional issues my patients go through from adolescent years, reproductive years (pregnancy) and through menopause by offering current, innovative and state-of-the-art medical treatments supplementing my more-than-a-decade of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology. I love to cultivate a relationship with my patients that starts on their first office visit. I believe that healing starts by listening intently to what the patient is going through. I treat my patients like they are my daughter, sister, mother, aunt and grandmother.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Doctor of Medicine
- Methodist Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Quirino Memorial Medical Center (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Texas Tech University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Nancy Magsino, M.D.
1111 Highway 6, Suite 155
Sugar Land, TX 77478