Nancy Seiler, NP
A part of First California Physician Partners, Ms. Nancy Seiler serves the community of San Luis Obispo, CA. Ms. Seiler is a compassionate nurse practitioner, who strives to treat each patient to the best of her ability while ensuring that both patients and their loved ones comprehend the different possible methods of treatment. Ms. Seiler earned her master’s degree in nursing from Walden University. She is skilled in her profession and welcomes patients for the treatment of a range of common and specialized conditions. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the California Association for Nurse Practitioners, and the Central Coast Nurse Practitioner Physician Assistant. Ms. Seiler encourages open communication with her patients which allows her to guide them through their treatment as an active participant in their well-being. Her practice philosophy is to understand the family and patient to provide the most effective care possible.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Cuesta College (Associate's)
- Walden University, Master's in Family Nursing
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- California Association for Nurse Practitioners
- Central Coast Nurse Practitioner Physician Assistant
Awards and publications
- 2014 - Golden Key – Honor Society of Nursing
- 2014 - Sigma Theta Tau—Honor Society of Nursing
First California Physician Partners
1035 Peach St, Suite 301
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401