Dr. Natalie Wright, MD
Dr. Natalie Wright is a board certified dermatologist who specializes in the treatment of autoimmune connective tissue diseases in adults and children. You may be seeing Karen Adams PA-C, who is a well established provider as well who specializes in both cosmetic and medical dermatology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Internship in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Wright has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals and presented at several national and international meetings. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatologic Society, Medical Dermatology Society, the Rheumatologic Dermatology Society, and Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
6301 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75214