Dr. Neil Correia, MD
***Please note that Neil Correia only sees patients ages 18 or older.*** Dr. Neil Correia is a dedicated and reliable OB-GYN serving the community of Templeton, CA. Dr. Correia attended the 1. Lékarská Fakulta, Univerzity Karlovy, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Carilion Clinic. Dr. Correia sees patients for pap smears / annual GYN exams, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Correia is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Carilion Clinic, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - 1. Lékarská Fakulta, Univerzity Karlovy
Awards and publications
- 2009 Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech School of Medicine Research Day, 2nd place presentation.
- 2008 Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Award, Best PGY-2 Teaching Resident
- 2003-2005 Academic Scholarship, University Karlova, 1 LF
- 1994 Mendy Award, University of Louisville Outstanding Contributor to University Club Sports.
- 2009 North America America Society of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology "Sally Pearlman Award". Author for winning poster.