Dr. Nimish Dharia, MD, FACC
Dr. Dharia is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Echocardiography. He provides non-interventional cardiac diagnostics and care to adults at North Shore Cardiac Imaging and sees patients at St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn, North Shore University in Manhasset and Long Island Jewish in New Hyde Park. For over 12 years Dr. Dharia has been one of the principal leaders in cardiac care in Long Island. Dr. Dharia specialties include: Consultative Cardiology Transesophageal, Transthoracic and Stress Echocardiography Nuclear Perfusion Imaging Carotid, Abdominal and Peripheral Vascular Imaging PPM Interrogation Tilt Table, Holter and Event Monitor Interpretations The diagnostic services and treatments he provides are in accredited laboratories at North Shore Cardiac Imaging. Dr. Dharia helps lead the credentialing process for the Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography Laboratories. He prides himself with being on the forefront of treating coronary artery disease, arrhythmia, congestive heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, and other circulatory system conditions. Dr. Dharia enjoys learning about patient’s medical history and current condition to arrive at the best possible course of treatment.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- University Hospital at Stony Brook, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University Hospital at Stony Brook, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Bachelor's)
- American College of Cardiology
North Shore Cardiac Imaging, P.C.
2035 Lakeville Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040