About Dr. Nirman Tulsyan
Born in New York City, New York. Lived in Liberia, West Africa for 5 years. Entered accelerated combined B.S. - M.D. program in 1992. Awarded Chemical Quarter Century Club Scholarship, Edwin A. Steven Scholarship, and Edward J. Bloustein Distinguished Scholarship while matriculating at Stevens Institute of Technology. Graduated Valedictorian with a 4.0 G.P.A. from Stevens Institute of Technology with B.S. degree in 1995. Entered University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1995. Earned Dean’s Commendation for Scholastic Achievement and received Doctor of Medicine degree in 1999. Began General Surgery Residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, New Jersey in 1999. Graduated General Surgical Residency in 2004 having completed over 1300 major cases. Served as Vascular Surgery Research Fellow at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation from July 2004 to December 2004. Served as Vascular Surgery Clinical Fellow at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation which was completed in February 2007.
- Vascular Surgeon
- Vascular Surgery (Surgery)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship in Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Dr. Nirman Tulsyan's office location
Michael H. Aziz, MD
509 Madison Ave, Ste 1111
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Nirman Tulsyan
wait times are short and there's always some attentive to you.
Wonderful experience. Dr. Tulsyan answered all my questions related to my problem and treatment.
Dr. was very knowledgeable and hepfull with all my concerns.
Profesional front desk staff and very understanding doctor.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Anomalous Coronary Artery Angiography
- Aortic Insufficiency
- Aortic Root Aneurysm
- Aortic Stenosis Repair
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Aortic Valve Repair / Replacement
- Ascending Aorta Dilatation
- Atelectasis / Collapse of Lung
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benign Neoplasm
- Bleeding Varicose Veins
- Bronchogenic Cyst / Mass
- Chest CT Scan Abnormalities
- More Procedures