Dr. Nish Shah, MD
Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Nish Shah is a meticulous sports medicine specialist based in Richmond, TX. Dr. Shah pursued his medical education at the Baylor College of Medicine. He went on to complete his residency in family medicine from Houston Methodist, following which, he completed a fellowship in primary care sports medicine at Baylor Scott and White Health, Waco. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. He is fluent in English, Gujarati, and Spanish. He is certified in sports medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Patients visit him at Houston Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. His clinical interests include concussion, hypertension, musculoskeletal pain, fractures, and sports medicine. Dr. Shah strives to make each patient’s visit a pleasant and pain-free experience. He believes in providing excellent patient care and strives towards quickly bringing patients back to their routine way of life.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Baylor Scott & White Health, Waco, Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Houston Methodist, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Houston Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
7790 West Grand Parkway South, Ste 100
Richmond, TX 77406