Dr. Noah DeGaetano, MD
I specialize in caring for patients who may be experiencing a condition called Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), also known as "clinical depression." MDD is often treated with psychotherapy and/or medication, but over 40% of patients may not find relief and need an alternate treatment for their depression, and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) has been shown to be effective in treatment. I have extensive training in psychopharmacology and apply an integrative medicine approach plus working with modalities that address the physical body as well as the brain. In addition to medications, my approach may include lifestyle changes to help patients reduce their symptoms of depression. Our practice is focused on depression and is Northern California's leading provider of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), a highly effective, FDA-cleared, non-invasive therapy for patients who haven't responded to antidepressants and other treatments. We accept most major insurance plans. We have locations throughout Northern California.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Psychiatry
- King's College London, Fellowship in Medical Ethics
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Psychoanalytic Society & Institute, Fellowship in Psychoanalytics
TMS Health Solutions
1860 El Camino Real, Suite #250
Burlingame, CA 94010