Dr. Obi Osuji, MD
Hip and Knee Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon
Obi Osuji is a dedicated and thorough orthopedic surgeon serving his patients in Wallingford, CT. Dr. Osuji is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and is affiliated with MidState Medical Center. Dr. Osuji received his medical degree from Stanford University of Medicine, and went on to complete his residency at Howard University Hospital. He also attained a fellowship at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement of the Hip & Knee. Dr. Osuji is a professional member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip and Knee Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas, Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement of the Hip and Knee Surgery
- Medical School - Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas, Fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery
- Howard University Hospital, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- City University of New York (Bachelor’s)
Perimeter Orthopaedics, P.C.
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Suite 825
Atlanta, GA 30342