Dr. Oliver Pacifico, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Oliver Pacifico is a graduate of the New York Medical College and did his residency training in Internal Medicine at Saint Vincent's Hospital in Manhattan. He served as a chief medical resident in 1998. Dr. Pacifico was an attending physician as well as the director for medical student education at Saint Vincent's Hospital for over 10 years. He has also been an assistant professor of Medicine at the New York Medical College giving frequent lectures to medical students. Dr. Pacifico has been board certified in Internal Medicine since 1999 and currently has admitting privileges at NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Pacifico, formerly of The Park Avenue Medical Group, joined The Miller Practice in August 2009 where he continues to provide a wide variety of primary care needs to his patients in a compassionate manner. He is known for his highly personable approach. He is available during the entire week and is available for appointments and walk-in visits.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Fellowship in Internal Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
NYU Ambulatory Care West Side
NYU Faculty Group Practice
355 W 52nd St, (Btwn 8th & 9th Ave) 6th and 7th Floors
New York, NY 10019