Dr. Padmavathi Pagadala, MD
Looking after the locality of Katy, TX, Dr. Padmavathi Pagadala has training experience that includes a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Washington University, St. Louis. She is an OB-GYN and gynecologist, who sees patients at Pink Women’s Center. She has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Pagadala was awarded her medical degree from Guntur Medical College. She also completed a transitional residency at Cook County Hospital. She is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital in Katy, TX and is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is fluent in English, Hindi, and Telugu. Dr. Pagadala is enthusiastic and detail-oriented in conducting patient needs assessments, as well as in providing accurate results and recommendations for the development of appropriate patient treatment.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Cook County Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Guntur Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Washington University, St. Louis, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- Merit Award in Anatomy 1986-1987
- Merit Scholarship from Board of Secondary Education
- Highest CREOG Scores in Washington University
Pink Womens Center
23960 Katy Freeway, Suite 350
Katy, TX 77494